COVID-19 BUSINESS TOOLKIT
It is mGage’s goal to support you and your business in every way we can as you navigate through this uncertain time.
Keep business going by getting creative and working within new restrictions while being socially responsible.
Take advantage of systems and programs put in place by the government and organizations.
Let customers know how they can support your business during this time.
Adjust the focus of your strategy, create useful content, and stay in touch with customers.
Tools for mGage Clients
It can be challenging to stay the course during unknown times, but businesses that do, and continue to engage with consumers, will fair the best.
How to Take Full Advantage of Mobile Messaging for your Business
- Share Essential Updates: Let customers know about store hours or policy changes that may be occurring.
- Stay Connected: Update your statuses frequently and stay engaged with your customers and the community.
- Provide Knowledge: Send industry-related tips and advice. (i.e., recipes, hair care, skincare tips)
- Deploy Chatbots: Manage the most common customer inquiries automatically while your call center may be understaffed.
- Offer Appointment Scheduling: Easily allow clients to reschedule an appointment for a future date.
- Offer Curbside Pickup/Delivery: Confirm drop-off or pickup directions, minimizing human contact.
- Buy Now, Use Later: Encourage customers to buy gift cards now and redeem once the social distancing guidelines have been lifted.
- Keep Promoting: Continue to send special offers to drive business.
- Corporate Aid Tracker: COVID-19 Business in Action
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Response
- National Restaurant Foundation COVID-19
- National Retail Federation Coronavirus Resources
- FDIC COVID-19 Information for Bankers and Consumers
- U.S. Travel Association COVID-19 Response
Health & Safety
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – Business Guidelines
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) – Business Guidelines
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Coronavirus State and Local Government Policy Tracker